Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beauty Lies Within

I started this "30 Days of Gratitude project" a month ago. I posted the first entry, have no idea why, but I forgot to post the rest of the entries (yea, forgot.. )
I started this project on flickr (a photo sharing website). It's a photography project, for those of you who don't know.

So.. I'll be posting an entry every day for the next 29 days. You can skip all that and visit my flickr page, and view the whole 30 entries :)

Here we go!

Day two... dated Nov/14/09

My friends and family members always encourage me by telling me "how wonderfully talented I am". Especially my lovely grandmother. Those simple little compliments, which I knew were straight from the heart, made me want to improve my skills to be able to deserve their praise, which sometimes I felt I did not deserve.


Having someone constantly telling you how wonderful and how brilliant you are, even if you weren't exactly that, makes you believe in yourself, and if you believe in yourself, you could do wonders!
I am grateful that God blessed me with a supporting family, whose sincere words and honest compliments made me truly believe in myself.

This photo is dedicated to the sweetest, most kind heated grandmother.
And to my mother, thank you for believing in me!

No comments: