Thursday, August 13, 2009
I know I'm not young enough to have an imaginary world of my own, but then again, each and every one of us has a child spirit living inside of him. Whether we choose to nurture this child or suffocate it depends on our ability to see the world through different dimensions. Something as simple as a scent or a sound could trigger memories of things that haven't existed yet, or things you wish existed. Imagination inspires, its the spark that makes our lives so interesting and so different from one another.
Close your eyes and let your imagination lead you to places you never.... ( I'll let you finish the sentence..)
To do the Honest Scrap tag… Here’s the deal. Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick message will do). Don’t forget to link back to the person who tagged you.
1. I’m a Muslim Canadian girl, of Syrian, Egyptian, Arab, Turkish, Bedouin and Chechnyan origins :)
2. I once had over 36 cats living in my backyard.
3. I was 7 years of age when I wrote and published my first poem.
4. I learned to read and write all by my own.
5. I’m a very emotional person, I still cry when I watch Disney’s movie “Dumbo”
6. I feel that I don’t belong in this world; I’m just a stranger, a passerby.
7. I wish I had been born in a different time.
8. I wish I had my grandmother’s kindness and forgiveness.
9. I believe that life is just the first phase of existence.
10. I really enjoy walking alone…
I'm supposed to tag bloggers, but since I only know two bloggers, and one of them is the one who tagged me, I thought I'd tag some of my flickr friends :)
I took a couple of shots, but it was too bright, I couldn’t see clearly enough to take more, and I realized I’m really bad at landscape photography!!