Thursday, August 13, 2009

[20/52] I've Been Tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Umm Travis!

To do the Honest Scrap tag… Here’s the deal. Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick message will do). Don’t forget to link back to the person who tagged you.

1. I’m a Muslim Canadian girl, of Syrian, Egyptian, Arab, Turkish, Bedouin and Chechnyan origins :)
2. I once had over 36 cats living in my backyard.
3. I was 7 years of age when I wrote and published my first poem.
4. I learned to read and write all by my own.
5. I’m a very emotional person, I still cry when I watch Disney’s movie “Dumbo”
6. I feel that I don’t belong in this world; I’m just a stranger, a passerby.
7. I wish I had been born in a different time.
8. I wish I had my grandmother’s kindness and forgiveness.
9. I believe that life is just the first phase of existence.
10. I really enjoy walking alone…

I'm supposed to tag bloggers, but since I only know two bloggers, and one of them is the one who tagged me, I thought I'd tag some of my flickr friends :)

No comments: