Monday, January 25, 2010

I Do Believe!



Day twenty eight... dated Dec/11/09

One cannot be truly grateful for any blessing without having faith.
Faith is the essence of life. It makes people endure suffering, love unconditionally, forgive and be merciful. It refines our personalities and gives us reasons to live. Our goals become clearer with faith. Our daily rituals become meaningful, and our days happier.

"Those who have faith and do righteous deeds― they are the best of creatures."
The holy Quran, 98:7


I am truly grateful to Allah (God), for guiding me to make the right choice in life, and that is to believe in Him, His prophets, Adam, Abraham, Noah, Jacob, Joseph, David, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and all the prophets, (may blessings be upon them), His holy scriptures, the Torah, the Bible and the Quran, and His Angels.
I'm grateful for faith, it made me a person with a purpose.

No comments: