Sunday, January 31, 2010

[47/52] ".. A person is a person, no matter how small!" - Horton Hears a Who


This photo really describes how I've been feeling lately. Small, vulnerable, and invisible.
In real life, this droplet, lying perfectly still on that little flower petal is extremely small. It's not worth anything. Compared to everything around it, it's insignificant. You might pass by it and not even notice it. A very light breeze might knock it over, and send it flying everywhere. It has no value.
Yet, when I aimed my camera lens at it, and focused, something magical appeared. Something that made my heart skip a beat, and my eyes sparkle in admiration. It's beauty.

2 comments:

[[[ x Smiley x ]]] said...

This is truly beautiful.
I love the colour.

Mariam said...

Thank you Smiley :)