Monday, January 25, 2010

[46/52] Expecting!



Yes.. we're expecting new babies!!
Naturally, this photo should have been of Lula, the mommy-to-be, but even now, when her tummy is the size of a football, she is always jumping around and doing all sorts of crazy things, and she won't stay till, even for a moment for me to photograph her. She hates posing, and if she is not sleeping, she's running around like the little monkey that she is! What a great role model for her future babies!
This is babyface, or should I say daddyface? He's really confused, he can sense that there is something different about his Lula, and I think he is a bit jealous! She's been getting a lot of attention lately (.. and it's not like he's not getting any..) and he doesn't like that! But he still loves her :)
You can see how serious he looks here, of course! He's going to be a daddy!

4 comments:

LS said...

Congratz =D
MashAllah, he's so beautiful, and your photography is amazing! Have you decided on baby names yet? =P

Mariam said...

Aww thanks!
Well.. I like the name Mushu. I don't know about the rest of the babies. We'll see inshalla.. any ideas? I used all cat names before and I don't want to repeat them.. Figaroo, Honey, Mickey, Caramel, Garfield.. and sooo on (I used to have a LOT of cats)

LS said...

Mushu is such a cute name!!!
You remind me of my dad, he used to have a million cats as well!
ummm, I am not sure about names, socks? lol, wow, I fail at names XP

Mariam said...

No.. socks sounds great!!! I might consider it :)
wow your dad is obsessed with cats too? That's so cool!!