Wednesday, February 24, 2010

[49/52] Sunny Side Up!



Ever felt like your battery is dying? Or rather dead? You have no energy to do anything, even something as simple as making your bed after you wake up. You miss the sunshine, you miss the days when you would be full of enthusiasm, energy and creativeness. You lose your motivation, your sense of time, and your interest in anything useful, and you stop enjoying the things you usually enjoy doing, besides eating!
Well, my battery died a while ago, and my bad mood is preventing me from recharging it.
I need a cold bucket of water splashed on my face, and a "SNAP OUT OF IT!"
Here is a cheerful sunny photo to cheer you... I mean me, up.
This is the week before last's entry, or the week before that? I don't know.. I lost count.

No comments: