Friday, February 5, 2010

What Happened Last Night

It was really cold last night. I was lying on the couch in the living room smothered in warm blankets watching TV. She came to me curled herself in my lap and started purring loudly. How I love it when she does that!! I placed my hand on her big belly, I'm sure they're sleeping soundly now, I thought to myself. But I was wrong!!! I felt a bump! Oh the babies are moving!! Another bump.. now I can feel them moving from one side to the other!! I couldn't contain my excitement!! I called to my mother.. come quick!! Come feel the babies!!
It was a magical moment... Lula was still purring. She looked at me with her lazy eyes, as if she was telling me... yea.. those are my lil babies!!

2 comments:

Unique said...

Awww! She wanted to share the moment with you! Cats are so adorable, sweeter than some humans I swear! I'm so happy for you sis :D Congrats in advance!

Mariam said...

Yea she is really sweet!! I have a feeling she is going to be a great mommy inshallah :)