Sunday, November 14, 2010

I knew it!! I just knew it!

So.. my theory proved to be correct. Even if you decided you want to live in a cat-free environment, the decision is not yours to take!!






It is not up to you to decide, it just simply isn't.
The little rascals would know you have a soft spot, and they sure do know how to take advantage of that!!!!
Those illegal immigrants have settled right in front of the kitchen door, and now they live there.
They're a family of four feral kittens.

I think they came as a gift from God. Feeding them and caring for them (even if they just live in your backyard) is a blessing that I should be grateful for. I just worry about their future. Because I know that every cat-love story we lived did not end well. No happy endings.. (although Babyface and his family did end up in a loving home, the unhappy ending was on our side.)

4 comments:

muslimah93 said...

Aww! Mairam!!! Those cats really love youu! That's sooo sweeeeeeet! I can tell you really like them too! =) Inshallah, you will get reward from Allah for being so kind to them. In a way it is a happy ending, once they end up in a home, or grow up and leave, Allah blesses you with new and other cats to take care of. =)

Anonymous said...

Oooh masha'Allah, they're absolutely beautiful!!! I too think it's a blessing from God :) But of course it's sad that their life perhaps won't have a happy ending...

Sara said...

Assalaam Alaikum Mariam,

I think it's so sweet how you have such an open and loving hear to our feline friends, MashaAllah. Reminds of how Abu Huraira was named "Father of the kitten" because of his love for cats. May Allah (SWT) reward you for feeding these strays and taking care of them. =)

Cats are so beautiful. We have one of our own. He's such a handful that I can't imagine what it must have been like for you living with so many!

¤•˚Zαìήαβ˚•¤ said...

you got that right !

aww bless them, they can't get any cuter ! [^___^]