Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Week #2

*My muscles surprised me by how cool they were after a two hour workout at the gym last night! Considering it was my first time ever..!! I thought I'd be in bed for two days due to muscle cramp!


*Dear Mr. fly,
You have made a really powerful enemy this morning when you woke me up at 7am with your buzzing. 
If you were a mosquito, your behavior could have been justified, but what on God's green earth do you want from me!?  


*We all know you're a busy person. Your schedule is packed. You barely have time to call friends and relatives and connect with them. You order take-away instead of cooking.. that's how busy you are. But I honestly believe you have enough time to actually pronounce words instead of their abbreviations!! Saying PB&J instead of peanut butter and jelly will NOT save you precious time you cannot afford to waste!! Nor will EVOO instead of extra virgin olive oil!! And saying BTW instead of by the way?!?! Really??

*Someone emailed me yesterday and told me that my blog header had a spelling mistake. Now I'm going to have to remake the header all over again.Yippee. Or.. I could  just leave it like that. Who cares really. 

*Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks Giada De Laurentiis is a phony and should be charged with fraud.

No comments: