Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Cups of Love - Day 7

Day 7!! 

The bokeh in this photo was supposed to be heart shaped, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the heart lens cap that I made a while ago, and I wasn't really in the mood for making a new one.

23 photos to go!

*A note about last night's photo*
The link between the reflection of the moon in the cup and what is written on the page was totally not planned for. I opened the book randomly, and took the shot.
While editing the reflection, and after having zoomed in to fix a few details, I noticed that the beginning of the chapter was actually about the moon! What a lovely coincidence!!

2 comments:

monamour said...

I just stumbled across your blog and it caught my eye. You got yourself a brand new follower :)

looking forward to reading more post ;) lovely picture btw!

Hajar Alwi said...

Salam sis! One of my cousins present obsession is photography. This shot instantly reminded me of her. :)