Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Cups of Love - Day 6


 "I had forgotten to draw my curtian, which I usually did, and also to let down my window-blind. The consequence was, that when the moon, which was full and bright (for the night was fine), came in her course to that space in the sky opposite my casement, and looked in at me through the unveiled panes, her glorious gaze roused me. Awaking in the dead of night, I opened my eyes on her disk -silver white and crystal clear. It was beautiful, but too solemn.. "
                                                                             Jane Eyre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooooooove this (oh no, I'm going to tell you that every day now! :D)
It's a magical photo 'cause at first I didn't see the reflection in the cup and when I saw it, the photo changed into something fairy-tale like :) Masha'Allah!

Marwa said...

Great work, specialy the reflection of the moon and the tree in the cup (: ... you have given us a feeling as if we are living the scene too...

Sara said...

Assalaam Alaikum Mariam,

That's a beautiful photograph, MashaAllah! Like the others above, my favorite part has to be the reflection in the cup. Absolutely stunning.

Anonymous said...

Every day brings another beautiful and interesting shot! You see the ideas are coming pretty well.
A real talent behind the scene!