Monday, September 21, 2009

[28/52] كل عام وأنتم بألف خير!!

It was Eid yesterday (muslim holiday)!! Eid marks the end of Ramadan. We usually start the day by going to the mosque for Eid prayer. The prayer was lovely this year! It was held in the mosque's park, so it was outdoors. My shoes got soaked though!! It was really early in the morning (6:00 am) and the grass was still wet. There were lovely little girls giving away candies and balloons. They were such cute little things! You could feel happiness in the air!
Well, in the afternoon we had BBQ for lunch and spent the whole day outdoors. I wish I had taken photos of the food!! It was delicious! But my hands were all greasy, and I was busy.. well, eating!! The cats had a blast too!! BBQed chicken!! Yumm!
Hope you had a fabulously fun Eid and weekend!!

No comments: